Our industrial gutter vac system enables us to safely clean gutters from the ground up to 40 feet. Wireless camera means we can record the process giving you peace of mind that your gutters are clear.
Why have it done?
- Properly maintained gutters will improve the flow of water and reduce damage caused by saturation. If your gutters are blocked the water may run into the cavity wall causing damp and mould which is a serious health issue – as well as being expensive to remedy.
- Winter gutter maintenance and cleaning is just as much of a safety concern as it is proper maintenance. If your gutters don’t flow, the water trapped can freeze when the temperature drops and cause the guttering to sag, even collapse due to the excess weight. Your insurer may refuse to pay out if property damage caused is due to unmaintained gutters.
- Property owners have a legal obligation to uphold the safety of all visitors (e.g. friends, the postman and even pesky salesmen) and contractors (e.g. gutter cleaner, window cleaner) visiting or working on the property.
- Having your gutters cleaned professionally saves you taking any risks climbing a ladder and doing the gutter cleaning work yourself.
Why choose Adept CMS?
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment and Method Statements will be carried out to determine the likelihood of potential risks to your property and the public with preventative measures taken.
- In most cases we clean from the ground with a gutter vacuum which allows the job to be done
quicker, safer and cleaner. All of our staff are trained in working safely, for the benefit of ourselves
our valued clients. If anyone is working at height on your property and has an accident, you may more than likely be liable as it is your responsibility to ensure they were working safely.
- A gutter efficiency test will be carried out to ensure rain water flows away as it should as neglected gutters full of debris can cause bowing or distortion to the guttering pipes; Incorrect installation may also be the cause of inefficient run off, thus causing water to pool.
- We can carry out minor repairs such as re-attaching/replacing a bracket or repositioning a length of guttering.
- A condition report will be provided with before and after photos giving you peace of mind that everything is working and that an excellent gutter clean has been provided.
- Uniformed, fully trained and polite staff.
- Your property will be left clean and tidy.
When and how often do I need it doing?
We recommended that gutters be cleaned at least once a year usually in autumn after the leaves have fallen. If your property has a lush landscape, you may consider two cleans a year, once in the autumn and then again in the spring.
How much will it cost?
Each property is different so we provide a free site survey and a written quotation, with no pressure selling.
As well as cleaning the inside of your gutters we can also restore the outside of your gutters, fascia boards and soffits to look like new with our special cleaning products; this will improve the appearance of your home and thereby add value to it.